Do you find yourself gripped by the cycle of anxiety, fear and worry? You may be overwhelmed and feeling like you’re about to fall apart at any second. You might not even remember a time things didn’t feel this way. But one thing is for sure: you’re ready for some relief. You're ready to reclaim the spark back into your life. Most of all, you’re ready to feel like your old self again- and I can help you get there.
Clients come to me looking for a therapist who really understands what they're experiencing, because therapy should be a place where you feel safe & validated. Sessions with me are a combination of incorporating the mind & body, along with gaining new skills. And we will always go at your own pace, never pushing you to go places you don't feel ready to be.
As an experienced anxiety therapist, I believe that it’s possible for every person to heal & feel more freedom from anxiety. You don’t have to continue to feel broken, & you don’t have to do it alone. I would be honored to be with you every step of the way. Email me today to schedule your first session. I can’t wait to hear from you!
“I specialize in helping women who are experiencing anxiety, panic attacks, and low self-esteem.”
- Session Fee: $130 per session
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: Pennsylvania / CW020375
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Rutgers University
- Year Graduated: 2016
- License No. and State: 44SC05849300 Licensed Clinical Social Worker/New Jersey
- Certificate: Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP) / 615789
- Certificate Date: 2022
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Queer Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Trauma Focused