Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Haley Neidich is not currently accepting new clients.
Welcome! I'm so glad you found your way here. I'm a licensed mental health professional in Florida and Connecticut with over 10 years of experience. I provide tele-mental heath services to clients of all cultural backgrounds struggling with difficult life-adjustments, anxiety, depression, relationship conflicts and more.
Therapy is about experiencing freedom from suffering and creating changes that will help you live a more authentic, fulfilling life. I use a mindfulness & strengths-based approach with each client, focusing on your unique needs and how to best help craft a plan that enables you to feel better faster.
At this time I am not currently accepting any new clients. However, if you would like to be put on my wait list, please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail. Thanks!
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: Columbia University
- Year Graduated: 2010
- License No. and State: 8019 Connecticut
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state
Accepted Payment Methods: Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Membership: NASW / Member
- Member Since: 2008
- Certificate: Behavior Tech / DBT Training
- Certificate Date: 2010
- Life Coaching
- Coping Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Bisexual Clients
- Gay Clients
- Heterosexual Clients
- Lesbian Clients
- Transgender Clients
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Video Counseling