Gary VanDalfsen is not currently accepting new clients.
PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME. I'm a licensed psychologist with over 25 years of experience helping individuals create positive change in their lives. I will work with you to: Identify negative patterns that bring distress to you and others; Develop the skills or strategies necessary for change; and Apply these skills or strategies to improve your emotional health and build more satisfying relationships.
With advanced training in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, and Exposure/Response Prevention Therapy, I specialize in helping individuals break free from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and other anxiety struggles.
- Cost per Session: $140 - $150
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- First Choice Health | FCH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Washington / PY00001869
- School: Rosemead School of Psychology
- Year Graduated: 1993
- Certificate: International OCD Foundation
- Certificate Date: 2014
- Certificate: Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Certificate Date: 2010
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Exposure and Response Prevention
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)