- Cost per Session: $300 - $400
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- License: New Jersey / 44SC05449500
- School: Rutgers School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2006
- License No. and State: CW018998 PA
- License No. and State: 084129-1 NY
Frank L Greenagel's Groups
I run a closed, four part grief group for people who have experienced the loss of a parent, sibling, spouse, child, family member or close friend. There are regular writing assignments. We meet for 90 minutes every other week via Zoom.
This is a group for family member with loved ones who are actively using or in recovery. The loved one with the substance problem is required to attend. So there are at least 2 people per each family unit. But I can take up to five from a family. We meet every other week (via Zoom) to go over communication, boundaries, resentments, enabling, recovery, emotions and other key aspects that have been effected by substance misuse.
- Relationship Issues
- Suicidal Ideation
Types of Therapy