My purpose in my work with individuals is to help them see that they are more than their circumstances, more than what they have experienced, and more than what people have told them. My goal for all my clients is to experience freedom from the mental chains that bind them.
I received my Masters of Arts in Professional Counseling. I am a Nationally Certified Counselor, Board-Certified Telemental Health Specialist, and a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate.
Surviving pain shows strength, but believing in hope shows courage. Be courageous.
- Cost per Session: $120 - $180
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Prelicense: South Carolina / 7686
- School: Liberty University
- Year Graduated: 2020
- Supervisor: Megan Nolasco
- Supervisor License: South Carolina / 6667
- Coping Skills
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
Erin M Collins