Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LMSW, LCSW
My approach is psychodynamic, which focuses on each client's unprocessed, unconscious thoughts and emotions in order to provide insight, self-knowledge and symptom relief. While I generally practice within a psychodynamic framework, I strongly believe in treating the individual and appreciate the uniqueness of each client. Therefore, I employ a variety of techniques and tailor my treatment in accordance with your needs. My style is integrative, interactive and collaborative. I treat clients dealing with depression, anxiety, relationship problems, career dilemmas, distressing life events, loss, and a desire for growth/self-exploration. I work primarily with individual adults and couples.
Having provided counseling and emergency assistance while working at the Actors Fund of America and Society of Singers, I gained extensive experience working with entertainment professionals and continues to take particular interest in the unique issues presented to individuals in these fields.
I also specialize in working with other career-driven individuals in a variety of industries including consumer products, legal and media.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Columbia University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1999
- License and State: 28138 California
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Any PPO with Out of Network Coverage
- I will provide a Super Bill
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License No. and State: 072406 New York
- Certificate: The New Center for Psychoanalysis / Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Certificate Date: 2007
- License No. and State: Licensed Master Social Worker The University of The State of New York
- Relationship Issues
- Coping Skills
- Career Counseling
- Emotional Disturbance
- Entertainment Professionals
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Gay Allied
Types of Therapy