There are so many things outside of our control that are inevitably difficult to cope with. Even with the unforeseen situations and stressors that life throws our way, the one thing we do have control over is the way we respond to them. However, it is difficult to know how to respond when we are experiencing fear, anxiety, and other heightened emotions. I want to help people strengthen their coping capabilities in an environment that is open, non-judgmental, and collaborative. My goal is to provide support to individuals, couples, and families tackling every day and life stressors with more confidence, hope, self-empowerment.
I have been working in mental health for 5 years and have over 5,800 hours of supervised and specialized experience with OCD, anxiety, and ED. I use CBT, ACT, ERP, BA, and DBT Skills to treat a variety of disorders including OCD, skin picking, hair pulling, hoarding, phobias, BDD, GAD, social anxiety, panic, depression, eating disorders, and others.
I am a Board Certified TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH) & a multi-state licensed professional counselor in: Illinois (LCPC), Kentucky (LPCC), Oklahoma (LPC), Tennessee (LPC-MHSP), & Florida. I live in the Chicago area & provide professional counseling to individuals in ALL five states via TeleMental Health services. I look forward to connecting with you!
- Cost per Session: $145 - $190
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
I will provide you with a superbill so that you may submit a claim for reimbursement to your insurance company.
Email me or call (872) 204-1472 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: Illinois / 180.012823
- School: University of Central Oklahoma
- Year Graduated: 2017
I am licensed to practice in Florida, Kentucky, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
- License No. and State: 261357 Kentucky
- License No. and State: 4274 Tennessee
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Eating Disorders
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Skin Picking, Hair Pulling, Phobias, BDD
- Social Anxiety, Work Performance
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Queer Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Behavior Activation (BA)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Habit Reversal Training (HRT)
- Motivational Interviewing