Effective therapy begins with a solid, trusting relationship between you and your therapist. I create a warm and open environment where we can build that trust and begin to address your concerns. We will use elements of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness Based Interventions and Interpersonal Therapy to actively create the change and growth you are seeking.
Through therapy, you will learn new ways of responding to the obstacles (internal and external) that are currently contributing to your distress or are preventing you from creating the life and relationships you desire.
- Cost per Session: $150+
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Colorado / PSY3045
- School: Northern Illinois University
- Year Graduated: 1998
- Certificate: University of Massachusettes Medical Center / Post Doctoral Fellowship
- Certificate Date: 2000
- Women's Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Medical/Health Issues
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)