Finding a therapist is a profoundly personal way to begin the process of addressing whatever problem, obstacle or issue you're facing. It's my belief that it's not that you have "issues", but rather how you respond to them that's important. I am committed to working together to find an approach that's right for you with the ultimate goal of helping you find better ways of coping with the inevitable obstacles we all face--in life, relationships, careers, personal goals, crises, destructive patterns of behavior--and the list goes on.
I will work with you using a realistic, down-to-earth approach to help you process and understand your emotions and feelings. When you are able to gain insight into yourself, it can help you experience a more rewarding life.
I specialize in Anxiety, Depression and ADHD in teens and adults. My Clients find me to be genuine, approachable, inclusive, warm and interactive. Please feel free to call my for a free 15 minute consultation by phone.
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- I will work with you to find a manageable fee.
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- License: New Jersey / 44SC05643700
- School: University at Albany
- Year Graduated: 2004
- Certificate: National Association of Social Workers
- Relationship Issues
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)