Hi! I'm Eli and as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I have close to 15 years of experience working with adolescents & young adults from all backgrounds. I have private practices in both NY & NJ treating those with anxiety, depression, trauma, and relationship difficulties. With my background as a professional musician & dancer, I also incorporate creative expression, movement, & music.
My focus in therapy is to create a safe space for my clients to pursue their goals. I look forward to chatting more about what you're looking for in therapy and seeing if we connect.
N.B. I do accept some insurances in N.Y. State only.
Call Eli Ryp for a free 15 minute consultation now - (848) 244-8981
- Session Fee: $175 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Call your insurance for Out of Network benefits.
Call (848) 244-8981 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- License: New Jersey / 44SC05936200
- School: New York University
- Year Graduated: 2010
- License No. and State: 088539 New York State
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Other Racial or Ethnic Background
I also speak: Hebrew
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dance Movement Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Expressive Arts
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Music Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused