Today is the best day to start your new life. You’re a motivated, smart, and caring person who is held back by your anxiety, depression, trauma, or grief. You want someone who can listen and understand you, but also someone who will give you feedback and guidance on your issues. You want someone caring and empathetic but also competent and knowledgeable who can help you through your obstacles. I am here to help you become the person you want to be with over 15 years of extensive training and experience in anxiety, depression, trauma, and grief.
I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach you ways to identify, challenge, and replace your unhelpful thoughts that are in the way of your happiness. I also use Accelerated Resolution Therapy to safely, quickly, and effectively treat your phobias, PTSD, and other mental health issues with the help of eye movements.
Call/Email me so we can start your journey to healing, happiness, confidence, and relaxation. I have a doctorate degree in Counselor Education and I am Licensed to practice both in North and South Carolina.
- Cost per Session: $125 - $150
Pay By: Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
I accept most BCBS plans and United Health Care/Optum. I also provide "Superbill" for out of network clients.
Email me or call (704) 610-1659 with questions.
- License: North Carolina / 14433
- School: Wayne State University-Doctorate in Counselor Education
- Year Graduated: 2012
- License No. and State: 7544 LPC-SC Board of Examiners for Licensure of Professional Counselors
- Trauma and PTSD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Other Racial or Ethnic Background
I also speak: Turkish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Dr. Selin Tastan