Have you tried everything to feel “normal” and still feel wounded, damaged, or out of control? If this is you, it’s time to step out of the solitary confinement of your mind and allow a healer to guide you. After all, being with a therapist is a relationship that can go beyond any other. For your therapist may know every secret and dark thought you've had, and hold trust that you've never gifted to anyone. When you ask for help, you’re expecting skills, processing, for "it" not to hurt so bad. Being gifted to heal people from their trauma creates a sense of owing the world my best effort at the work I love.
I am a healer offering quick skills to reduce symptoms to cope as we process deeper issues. I utilize Parts and Memory Therapy, EMDR, and Mindfulness-based CBT to assist clients with a wide array of issues causing distress. My main goal is to provide my clients with the ability to function without psychotropic medications and live a full prosperous life.
I truly understand the vulnerability it takes to ask for help. I, myself, have been on the receiving end of therapy. You will not receive judgment or be made to feel that something is wrong with you. All of my clients are also my teammates with a shared goal being THEIR healing. EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME FOR A QUICK RESPONSE.
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
I do not accept Tricare West or any Medicaid or Medicare Plans.
Email me or call (702) 996-3859 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: Nevada / CP2802
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: University of Arizona
- Year Graduated: 2017
- License No. and State: LAC-16907 AZ Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- License No. and State: 180.012946 Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino and Other Racial or Ethnic Background
Types of Therapy
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family / Marital
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Parts and Memory
- Sandtray Therapy
- Trauma Focused