Accepting New Clients and HSA cards - Individual, couples, & neurodiverse couples therapy. All appointments are virtual & I offer reduced self-pay rates since I do not accept insurance. I am currently working with adolescents ages 16 and older, young adults, and older adults. I am an ally of the LGBTQ+ community and I also work with polyamarous relationships. My area of focus is gender identity, anxiety, depression, anger management, couples issues, codependency, self empowerment, and neurodivergent clients. Go to my website to self-schedule www.k4ecounseling.com or call and leave a message, I will call you back between clients.
I want to help my clients find the tools they need to be successful in reaching their goals. I like to teach my clients "why" they are feeling the way they are through psychoeducational material. Get ready to feel empowered by gaining the knowledge you need to be your best self and live as your true self.
If you are struggling right now. You are not alone! Let me walk along side you on this journey to help you create a better version of yourself.
“Welcome! I want to help you with whatever it is you are battling. Please go to my website and schedule today www.k4ecounseling.com ”
- Session Fee: $75 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $100 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
I offer reduced Self-pay rates and I accept HSA cards.
Email me or call (317) 676-9835 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- Prelicense: Indiana / 99111306A
- School: Huntington University
- Year Graduated: 2021
- Supervisor: Andrea Worthy, LCSW, LCAC
- Supervisor License: Indiana / 34004262A
Supervision w/ Jennifer Vincent, LMHC, CSAYC Indiana 39002772A at The Brave Life Therapy & Andrea Worthy LCSW, LCAC 34004262A and 87000716A
- Degree: Huntington University / Master's degree
- Year graduated: 2021
- Degree: Indiana University / Bachelor's Degree w/ concentration in Physical Life Science and Mathematic
- Year graduated: 2017
- Neurodiverse Couples Therapy
- Anger Management
- Polyamorous relationships
- Relationship Issues
Faith: Secular and Non-Religious
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)