Are you feeling overwhelmed by events at work or home? Do you feel like too much is out of your control? Do you want to find ways to feel stronger and to take care of yourself? Is your child struggling with emotional regulation or relationships with others? Do you want to help your child build coping skills and social skills in order to feel more confident at school and at home?
I believe that every person can develop strategies to navigate challenges. My counseling style has a cognitive behavioral therapy foundation with activities incorporated through mindfulness, movement, art, literature, and play. I have extensive experience supporting children, especially in school settings. I also work with adults.
Together, we'll work to help you build resiliency, identify your strengths, increase self-care, and find contentment. I look forward to meeting with you.
- Session Fee: $125 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Venmo
Currently, I am private pay.
Email me or call (978) 515-6031 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- License: Massachusetts / 7206
- School: Salem State University
- Year Graduated: 2007
- License No. and State: School Adjustment Counselor, 1448902 Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, School Adjustment Counselor
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Self Esteem
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Play Therapy