Do you have a kid you are worried about? It can be hard to know who to call and where to begin. If you are reading this, you might feel exhausted and overwhelmed in parenthood. You probably didn’t expect family life to feel this hard. Like most parents, you are doing your best—but you and your kid(s) deserve some real tools and strategies to begin to thrive.
I am a therapist, coach, author, and the host of the top-ranked Simple Families Podcast. My work has been featured on Netflix, Real Simple Magazine, The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and many more.
For 16 years, I’ve had the experience of partnering with children, parents, and families. My doctorate is in Child Development with a research focus in family wellness. I also hold a bachelors and masters degree in Clinical Social Work. I have a post-graduate certificate in behavior analysis. Let's chat more!
“Do you have a kid you are worried about, but are not sure where to start?”
- Cost per Session: $200 - $275
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- License: Connecticut / 12285
- Degree: Texas Woman's University / Doctorate in Child Development
- Year graduated: 2016
- Degree: Catholic University of America / Master's in Clinical Social Work
- Year graduated: 2006
- Family Conflict
- Behavioral Issues
- Life Coaching
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing