Delphine Martin is not currently accepting new clients.
Seeking therapy is a powerful choice of courage and hope. It’s driven by your tenacious belief that the person you are now and the circumstances you’re in are not the final story. I view therapy as a freeing process of telling your unique story of being human in a context that is non-judgmental and self-curious. Putting words to your story opens a space between you and your struggle so you can step outside the fog of your suffering and address what keeps you from your best life.
My approach is integrative, meaning I draw from various theories to help you meet your goals. I focus initially on helping you cope and find relief in the near term as you build insight into your issues to sustain lasting change. I enjoy working collaboratively in a process that is both healing and fun, using art, literature, music, or nature if desired.
Please call to further explore your wellness goals and my approach, without obligation. I'd love to hear your story.
- Session Fee: $120 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $120 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Pennsylvania / PC010222
- School: Messiah University
- Year Graduated: 2015
Trained in EMDR through EMDRIA. Also trained in cultural competency through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Certificate: National Board for Certified Counselors / 347900
- Certificate Date: 2016
- Certificate: American Counseling Association / 6393126
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Mood Disorders
- Alcohol Use
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emerging Adult Life Transitions, Ages 18+
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Focused