Do you dread or fear going to sleep because it's just another night to struggle? Have you been plagued with insomnia for years? I have over 20 years experience in treating insomnia. I particularly focus on busy professionals using an integrative approach to improve sleep, mood, and health. We will examine how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole. We'll work together so you can finally learn to sleep well and reach your health related goals.
I use an evidence based approach to sleep and wellness that may include cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia, integrative nutrition, and ways to improve self-care.
Insomnia that persists after improving sleep hygiene, taking trials of sleep aids, and reading books on sleep can make you feel helpless. Let's work together using science and therapy to end your insomnia struggle.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Years in Practice: 16 Years
- License: Michigan / 6301012804
- School: The City University of New York
- Year Graduated: 2004
- Certificate: American Board of Professional Psychology / Board certification
- Certificate Date: 2009
- Certificate: American Board of Sleep Medicine / Board certification
- Certificate Date: 2005
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Medication Management
- CPAP Adherence
- Weight Loss
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Holistic health coaching
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)