Debra Sloss currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Is your family life chaotic and stressful? Are you worried about your teenager's moods, or behaviors? Or maybe you're seeking support to overcome barriers and grow into the person you want to be? While these problems and challenges are part of everyday normal life, many of us could use some help navigating our way through them. My work is anchored in a strength-based philosophy. I will partner with you to create a personalized approach that accesses your strengths, honors your unique needs and works towards change in a focused, yet compassionate manner.
Through our work together, my clients are able to make powerful changes in their lives. I help adult and adolescent clients reclaim their lives from fear, regain control and create new choices for themselves. With couples and families, we work to develop new communication skills and deepen connection and intimacy. I have advanced training in all these areas.
I'm a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with 26 years experience in the counseling and education fields. You'll find me to be both compassionate and challenging. Clients say they most appreciate my humor, my genuine warmth, and the way I appeal to their thoughtfulness to discover new possibilities. I work with adults and teens ages 14 and older.
- Cost per Session: $190 - $225
Pay By: American Express, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Zelle
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I can provide monthly statements which clients can use to seek reimbursement from their insurance plan for seeing an out of plan provider.
Email me or call (831) 272-4922 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 20 Years
- License: California / MFC 38982
- School: John F. Kennedy University
- Year Graduated: 1997
- Certificate: Center For Self Leadership / Internal Family Systems I & II
- Certificate Date: 2016
- Certificate: John F. Kennedy Untiversity / Expressive Arts Therapy
- Certificate Date: 1997
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Issues Specific to College or Young Adulthood
- Relationship Issues
- Stress & Life Transitions, School Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative & Postmodern Strength-Based Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)