Debra Carriere is not currently accepting new clients.
*No openings available - please continue your search* If you've been in therapy before without sustained results, my treatment approach might be particularly helpful to you. I'm skillful in treating people who struggle with interpersonal relationships, conflict, life transitions, creativity/productivity, depression, anxiety, loss, grief, and trauma.
Psychotherapy with an experienced, compassionate and clinically astute professional can offer you a life-changing experience. Understanding and working through painful experiences leads to self-discovery, peace of mind, creativity, better relationships, and overall satisfaction in your life.
Taking your time to find a therapist who is both trained to assess and treat your concerns and who feels 'right' to you, is worth your time. I can help you establish therapy that meets your unique needs. www.DebraCarriere.com.
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- All insurances w/ Out of Network benefits (reimb.)
- Self Pay
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Oregon / 2136
- School: Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 2003
- Certificate: 1992 MA Counseling Psychology
- Certificate: Oregon Psychoanalytic Institute / Graduated Adult Psychoanalytic Training
- Relationship Issues
- Creativity Productivity Compassion
- Dream work
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Racial Identity
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Family Systems
- Trauma Focused