Marriage & Family Therapist, MA, LMFT, ATR, CHT, EMDR
Feeling stuck, misunderstood, or lost... wanting your hurt, concerns, & needs authentically heard & explored? Do you long for encouragement to grow, someone who reinforces your strengths, can help you heal emotional & mental wounds, & change the dysfunctional patterns hindering your life? I work with adults- chronic trauma & high sensitivity. I can help you with anxiety, depression, chronic illness, grief & loss, self-esteem, relationship health, & more. My approach is tailored to your unique needs; we’ll develop a plan for healing, getting unstuck, letting go, & re-connection. Feeling hope & the relief you long for are possible.
You’ll have access to a variety of approaches, such as mindfulness, visualizations, art therapy, writing, EMDR, & CBT. You can express issues non-verbally with no need for art skills. As a Registered Art Therapist (ATR) & Brainspotting provider, I invite you to explore, reconnect, & move forward. Clients often describe art therapy as fun & transformative.
Whether working together individually or as a couple (partnered or married), you receive professional counseling in a safe place where creativity is invited. Somatic options & Brainspotting also allow you greater choices in exploring your concerns & can create a more satisfying experience. Get started on the change & relief you long for, contact me today.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- School: Notre Dame de Namur University
- License and State: 53765 California
- Cost per Session: $100 - $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- For your insurance reimbursement, an
- Invoice can be offered for Out-of-Network.
- No direct billing to insurance (except V.O.C).
- Victim of Crime (Victim Witness Program)
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree: California / Registered Art Therapist
- Degree: California / Certified Hypnotherapist
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Highly Sensitive Persons (HSP) issues
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- EFT- Emot. Freedom Technique
- Expressive Arts
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused