Providing services in Columbia, Maryland, I offer therapy for individuals and couples. My passion is walking with people through challenges towards health. I specialize in trauma and grief, using body and brain therapies to help people heal more effectively that talk therapy alone. I have a Master of Science degree in Pastoral Counseling from Loyola University and a BA in Psychology and Religion from the College of William & Mary. Along with National Certification and State Licensure, I bring specialized training to integrate faith and spirituality into the therapeutic process for holistic care of heart, mind, and spirit.
My work experience includes counseling survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence, crisis counseling, and private practice where I have served clients with a broad spectrum of concerns. I have specialized training in trauma, grief and perinatal loss.
I look forward to walking with you through whatever you are facing and helping to provide fresh insights for lasting healing!
- Cost per Session: $125 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Maryland / LC10825
- School: Loyola University in Maryland
- Year Graduated: 2012
- Certificate: International Association of Trauma Professionals / Certified Clinical Trauma Prof
- Certificate Date: 2014
- Certificate: MISS Foundation / Compassionate Bereavement Care Certified
- Certificate Date: 2021
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Perintal loss-miscarriage, stillbirth,infant death
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- EFT (Tapping)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Trauma Focused