Conscious Living Counseling & Education Center
Counselor, MEd, LPCC
CLCEC providers specialize in counseling treatments for anxiety and depression conditions. In addition, we offer educational services for insomnia and overall health. We are a small and independent clinic and offer privacy, expert knowledge and quality mental health services. We care about your wellbeing.
Both providers, Kama and Erin, enjoy combining strength-based support with specific skills to address your concerns. The center provides help for general concerns, anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, depression, seasonal depression, persistent depression, and relational trauma. Please visit our website to determine which provider is the best fit for you.
Conscious Living Counseling & Education Center is unique as we offer exposure-based treatments for anxiety disorders. We also provide specific therapy tools to support various learning styles. Call us for more information.
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Conscious Living Counseling & Education Center now - (701) 347-1962
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: -
- License No. and State: 512-6-15-04-193 North Dakota
- Avg Cost (per session): $120 - $190
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Erin provides discount for Self-Pay.
- Kama accepts most BCBS plans.
- Kama accepts most Sanford Health Plans.
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Other: Illness Fears, OCD, Panic, Social Anxiety
- Other: Recurrent Depression Prevention
Types of Therapy
- Behavioral Activation (BA), Exposure-Response
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Executive Function Skills
- Trauma Focused
- Video Counseling