Charles Brady is not currently accepting new clients.
If fear and anxiety are stealing from you the life you want, there are effective ways to fight back. Whether you are battling never ending obsessions and compulsions, fending off crippling panic that is shrinking your world, or feeling weighed down by the burden of your worrying; there is hope and help.
I am a board-certified clinical psychologist who treats adults with OCD and anxiety. At the University of Cincinnati's College of Medicine I practiced and taught effective evidence-based treatment for nearly 30 years and am now offering specialized services for those who suffer from anxiety and stress in my private practice in Washington.
I understand the torturing oppression that anxiety may be bringing to your life and would be honored to help guide you on the path towards less suffering and a richer and fuller life. Please visit my website https://kitsapocd.com for more information and to request an appointment.
Take the first step to help. Call Charles Brady now - (360) 979-1731
- Cost per Session: $95 - $200
Accepted Insurance Plans
- First Choice Health | FCH
- Out of Network
I will provide you with a superbill that you may submit for reimbursement to your insurance carrier if they offer out of network benefits.
Call (360) 979-1731 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 30 Years
- License: Washington / PY61024255
- School: University of South Carolina
- Year Graduated: 1991
- Certificate: American Board of Professional Psychology / 6433
- Certificate Date: 2008
- License No. and State: 4597 Ohio State Board of Psychology
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Generalized Anxiety Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Phobias
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Capnometry-assisted breathing training for panic
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)