Raising a family is hard. Trying to balance work, chores, childcare, and dinner can be miserable. And what about raising happy, fun, joyful kids? You’ve lost the time to take your raft down the river or to pack your daypack and bag that next waterfall hike on your bucket list. You want to feel like everything is ok, you are enough, and you deserve to be happy.
This is an opportunity to feel even better than you do now. An opportunity to feel like you’re walking down the path that leads to the life that you want. Kind of like that feeling when the sun is on your face and you can feel a smile radiating from your heart.
Grab your Chacos, let’s get into the sunshine where you feel happy, healthy, and whole.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- License: North Carolina / 13186
- Year Graduated: 2017
- License No. and State: 21482 North Carolina Addictions Specialist Professional Practice Board
- Self Esteem
- I am also a Licensed Clinical Addiction Specialist
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)