Carrie M Talesfore currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Dr. Carrie Talesfore works with children to young adults with a variety of concerns including anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and other social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties.
Dr. Talesfore is a licensed psychologist with specialized training and extensive experience in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for eating disorders and other mental health concerns. She also provides parent training and consultation with other professionals when indicated.
Reaching out for help can be scary, and I appreciate the courage it takes to do so. The ultimate goal of therapy is for clients to learn, grow, and attain the goals they have set for themselves. Through a supportive, collaborative relationship, I am hopeful that clients can develop skills and find the answers and relief they are seeking.
- Cost per Session: $190 - $300
Out of network. Client must submit to insurance for reimbursement.
Email me or call (408) 351-3237 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 24 Years
- License: California / 27370
- School: University of Hawaii
- Year Graduated: 2008
- Eating Disorders
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
Carrie M Talesfore