Clients who most appreciate working with me are seeking an integrative mind-body therapy experience. Holding a safe, nonjudgmental, and inclusive space for you to "unpack" and rewire, my approach is considered holistic and collaborative. I work "bottom up" to increase body awareness and regulation in the nervous system, which can facilitate profound healing and change. For those seeking deeper regulation and more sustainable wellness, I offer nature-based healing interventions.
I have specialized training in traumatic stress and stress injuries and offer a gentle but direct body-mind and nature-focused approach to integrative healing: Somatic Experiencing, Polyvagal Theory, EMDR, Trauma-Sensitive Yoga and Nature-based therapy. I'm certified in Ecopsychology and Somatic Experiencing (2022). I work with highly sensitive people.
My approach reaches beyond traditional talk therapy for healing mind-body-spirit. I am here to support you. Together we will navigate an individualized path reclaiming your life vitality, practicing wholeness over perfection and nourishment over comfort. It takes enormous acts of courage to navigate your way toward holistic health. You are not alone.
- Session Fee: $140 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Illinois / 149017257
- School: Loyola University Chicago
As a somatic practitioner and ecotherapist I offer body and nature-based healing.
- Certificate: Ecopsychology / Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Certificate Date: 2021
- Certificate: Somatic Experiencing Practitioner in Training / Somatic Experiencing Institute
- Certificate Date: 2022
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Empaths and Highly Sensitive Persons
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Women's Issues
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Energy Psychology
- Experiential Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Nature-based Healing and Trauma Informed Yoga
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner in Training
- Trauma Focused