Clinical Social Work/Therapist, MSW, LCSW
Are you struggling with the behavior of a Teen, Pre-teen or young child? Are you going through a life transition, divorce, grief, loss? Do you just need someone to support you personally or as a parent? I have over 18 years experience working with Children, Adolescents and Families. I have experience working with ADHD, depression, anxiety, trauma and PTSD, relationship issues, parent-child relationship issues, grief and loss.
I use a collaborative, cognitive behavioral, solution-focused approach. My style is gentle and empathic. Clients report that they appreciate my calm, nurturing approach. My relationship with you is extremely important. You and I can work together to find the most effective solutions for you and your family.
I am relaxed, down to earth and easy to talk to.... Come in and have a coffee and chat.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of Denver
- Year Graduated: 2001
- License No. and State: CSW-81 Colorado
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 - $120
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Jefferson County Victims Compensation
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Park County Victims Compensation
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Child or Adolescent
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- EMDR Certified
- Relationship Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Video Counseling