Counselor, LPC, MHSP-AS, NCC
Brandy Hall is not currently accepting new clients.
What keeps you up at night? Feeling overwhelmed? Problems with relationships? Anxiety? No matter what you are struggling with, no matter what worries you, you do not have to go through this alone. A lot of therapists focus solely on identifying people's weaknesses. I will help you build up your weak areas, but I will also help you identify & develop your strengths so that rather than just getting by, you can really thrive. I specialize in working with anxiety-related issues: panic attacks, OCD, phobias, skin-picking & hair-pulling, perfectionism, etc.
Whether you just want someone from a Christian background, or if you want to specifically work on your faith, I am a Christian, and I have specialized training to help you wherever you are in your journey. I'll never push or judge; you set the pace.
All scheduling is done online at havenpsychiatry.com. Email me if you have questions about my specialties or what to expect out of counseling. I am out of network with most insurance providers.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- School: Richmont Graduate University
- Year Graduated: 2008
- License and State: 2617 Tennessee
- Cost per Session: $120 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Call today to find out your benefits.
- I cannot take TennCare, Medicare, or Medicaid.
- I work with most insurance plans out of network.
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: National Board for Certified Counselors / National Certified Counselor
- Member Since: 2014
- License No. and State: Approved Supervisor State of Tennessee
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Disturbance
- Internet Addiction
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Panic Attacks
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Use
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Christian Counseling
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors -
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure & Response Prevention
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Spiritually Sensitive