Working with adults of all generations, my aim is to connect with the reality of emotional pain and suffering that often accompanies our journey towards consciousness. I belief that one of the most important keys to a successful outcome of the therapeutic process is the compatibility between the two people involved, especially since the depths of psychological work can be painful, and a positive experience is very much dependent on the dynamic of this highly personal exchange. I am able to use various therapeutic modalities, with the added specialties of dream analysis and art therapy.
My work as a licensed MFT and IAAP Certified Jungian Analyst is broadened by personal life experiences. Born and raised in Europe, my immigrant perspective and firsthand knowledge of a variety of cultures and individuals has given me a wide frame of reference from which to draw.
Studies of alchemical and archetypal symbolism and the fine arts, and an understanding of issues inherent in creative self-expression, have proven to be particularly helpful when addressing individual needs of self-discovery, the cultivation of personal well-being and the nurturing of one's untapped potential.
- Cost per Session: $175 - $225
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Check, Paypal, Zelle
Out of network, will provide monthly statement
Email me or call (424) 218-6995 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 27 Years
- License: California / 36182
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 1995
- Certificate: ISEI / Embodiment Therapist
- Certificate Date: 2010
- Certificate: IAAP / Certified Jungian Analyst
- Certificate Date: 2007
- Certificate: C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Expressive Arts, Creative Blocks
- Life Transitions
- Multicultural, Intergenerational Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping Skills
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
I also speak: Dutch
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Embodied Imagination, Dreams
- Expressive Arts
- Jungian Analysis
Bianca Daalder-van Iersel