Many times in life we find ourselves stuck in a place we can’t get out of. Often the biggest frustration can be seeing a problem but not seeing a solution. Allow me to help you untangle some of the difficult processes of your life and find a smoother path forward. I employ a holistic approach to mental health. Yes, we can have a diagnosis but we also have a life that needs to be treated.
I specialize in organizing overwhelmed brains to get you moving in the right direction. The road to enlightenment starts with awareness of self. I am highly focused on helping you to create the person you aspire to be. Self-love and boundaries are integral to all healthy relationships.
I want all of my clients to not need me. My greatest wish for you is to learn more about yourself so that you are able to identify your problems and trust in your own solutions. Let’s build the next version of yourself together. Schedule a free consultation with me today!
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $200 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Virginia / 0717001869
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: University of Nebraska
- Year Graduated: 2014
- License No. and State: M.1400028 Ohio CSWMFT board
- License No. and State: LF61073171 Washington
- Marital and Premarital
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Drug Abuse
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Black and African American
- Racial Justice Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Experiential Therapy
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology