Dr. Thomson is a Licensed Psychologist who received her PhD in School Psychology from Michigan State University. She has worked in school, hospital, and clinic-based settings, and is highly trained in evidence-based treatments for diverse childhood behavioral health concerns. She enjoys working collaboratively with children/teens, families, schools, and others to improve youths' functioning.
Dr. Thomson specializes in behavioral and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for a variety of childhood behavioral health concerns, including anxiety, school refusal, selective mutism, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), depression, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), adjustment disorders, and disruptive behaviors.
If your child/teen is experiencing any of these concerns, the good news is that behavior therapy and CBT are highly effective treatment options. Please reach out today to learn more about how about Dr. Thomson can support your family!
- Cost per Session: $185 - $250
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- License: Michigan / 6301018164
- School: Michigan State University
- Year Graduated: 2018
- School Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Testing and Evaluation
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)