I am a Clinical Psychologist specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, and young adults presenting with a variety of social, emotional, and behavioral issues. My objective is to provide a safe and accepting space for clients to develop a trusting therapeutic relationship, explore current struggles, make connections between their behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, increase their ability to communicate effectively, recognize their strengths, and develop appropriate and successful coping skills. Goals will include reducing distress and promoting emotional growth, a healthy self-image, and positive social experiences.
Additional services include comprehensive psychological and psychoeducational evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Cost per Session: $185 - $250
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- License: New Jersey / 35SI00466000
- School: University of Hartford, Graduate Institute of Professional Psychology
- Year Graduated: 2003
- Testing and Evaluation
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation