“I want to grow up to have a sex addiction," said nobody ever... But that is the challenge many people face. As a therapist with 20+ years of experience and certified as a Sexual Recovery Therapist, I can help you. If you’re struggling with sex addiction yourself - I can help you stop feeling like you’re living a double life and get your life back on track. If you are the partner of someone who is struggling - I can help you process your confusion and heal from thectrauma of betrayal. Clients feel good about working through this tough subject with me because:
1) I’m able to work with everyone involved. I can meet with you individually, your significant other, or both of you together. 2) I won't waste your time. As we work together, I challenge my clients and give them practical tools. 3) I don’t have an agenda. My priority is respecting your autonomy in our sessions as you set goals and take steps forward.
To get started, your next step is to schedule a free phone consultation. Leave the shame and confusion of a sex addiction behind so you can get your life back on track. Visit my website to schedule a free phone consultation.
Call or Email Dr. Asher Lipner for a free 15 minute consultation now - (609) 806-5549
- Session Fee: $275 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $325 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Venmo, Visa, Zelle
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 22 Years
- License: New York / 018948
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Adelphi University
- Year Graduated: 2004
- Certificate: AASAT / Sexual Recovery Therapist
- Certificate Date: 2020
Dr. Asher Lipner's Groups
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Abuse
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sex and Pornography Addiction
- Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Hebrew and Yiddish
Types of Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Trauma Focused
Last Modified: 12 Mar 2023
Dr. Asher Lipner