Anxiety Recovery Counseling
Marriage & Family Therapist, MS, LMFT
Would you like to feel more alive, calm and balanced - in your life, and your relationships? But instead you're feeling stress, anxiety or frustration? You can learn to reduce anxiety, clear out old unhealthy patterns, and start to feel alive and happy again. I'm Linda Zallen, founder of Anxiety Recovery Counseling, and an ANXIETY SPECIALIST. I have been treating stress and anxiety for over 25 years. My style is eclectic and matches your needs. If you have anxiety of any kind, I can help.
I ALSO WORK WITH SOME CHILDREN. So if you have a child with anxiety, let's talk.
Feel free to email or call me at 510-878-472, for further information or to setup an appointment. I'd love to talk with you. All anxiety issues, including panic, performance, obsessing, worry, creative blocks, and many more.
- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: Cal State U., East Bay; New York University, NYC
- Year Graduated: 1983
- License and State: 22562 California
- Cost per Session: $150 - $180
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- I provide a full statement monthly.
- Out of Network for most insurance companies.
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: Anxiety Disorders Association
- Membership: California Assoc. of LMFTs
- Panic & Agoraphobia,Creative Blocks
- Relationship Issues
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Energy Therapies, EFT
- Family / Marital
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Personal Growth & Spirituality