Anna Watson is not currently accepting new clients.
I specialize in working with children to help them overcome anxiety disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Phobias (including fear of throwing up, fear of the dark etc.), and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. I use cognitive behavioral strategies as well as games, play and humor to engage children in the process of learning to understand, manage and overcome their anxiety.
I also bring broad experience and training in teaching parents behavioral skills to support their child in therapy and to manage the disruptive behaviors that often occur when children are struggling with anxiety and other issues.
- Session Fee: $140 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- First Choice Health | FCH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- License: Washington / LW60305118
- School: University of Washington
- Year Graduated: 2009
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Behavioral Issues
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sexual Abuse
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Behavioral Parent Training
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Trauma Focused