Angie is Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, as well as a Certified Eating Disorders Specialist. For the past 12 years Angie has been the go-to resource for eating disorder treatment in Lawrence and surrounding communities. She is passionate about helping individuals and families heal. She recognizes that by the time a client or family reaches her office they are often overwhelmed and fearful about how to find their way out of this all-consuming illness. Angie's direct approach ensures her client's feel supported, guided and empowered in their recovery process.
Angie's passion for the field was born out of her own hard-won battle with an eating disorder. The mission of her work is to help beautiful souls recover and heal so they too can live a life eating disorder free.
Take the first step to help. Call Angie Viets now - (785) 504-1528
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- School: University of Kansas
- Year Graduated: 2005
- License and State: LCP 921 Kansas
- Cost per Session: $120+
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: iaedp / Eating Disorders Specialist
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Eating Disorders
- Women's Issues
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors -
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Maudsley Family Based Treatment