Life brings us many challenges – but no one needs to struggle alone. My goal as an Associate Marriage & Family Therapist / Associate Professional Clinical Counselor is to create a safe, supportive space to consider what your challenges mean for you. My approach is practical and direct, examining what is important in your life and how to build health and well-being while maintaining your values within a demanding world.
Therapy with me is a conversation with a purpose. As we talk, I provide reflections for thought and discussion. In this way, I assist adults struggling with anxiety and self-worth, couples looking for guidance for a way to move forward together or apart, and I specialize assisting with the unique experiences of older adults.
My solution-focused, strengths-based approach focuses on the immediate needs of my clients while enhancing inherent resiliencies. I meet every individual where they are at and provide acceptance, guidance, and emotional support to explore the grace within our humanity, for a more pleasurable today and a healthy tomorrow.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Years in Practice: 1 Year
- Prelicense: California / 131031
- School: Pepperdine University
- Supervisor: Anne Galbraith
- Supervisor License: California / 40830
- Membership: California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Certificate: National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDP) / 265268
- Certificate Date: 2022
"Angele is a close colleague who inspires me with her passion for the work and compassion for her clients. I appreciate the way she incorporates warmth and thoughtful curiosity into her direct, practical approach."
- Relationship Issues
- Life Transitions
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
Types of Therapy
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)