As a Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry and skilled therapist, I can help you to feel better. I understand that significant life experiences and relationships from your past can continue to play out in self-defeating ways. Together, in a non-judgmental environment with empathy, warmth, attention, and care, we can discover what is causing the troubled aspects of your life and in the process achieve long lasting changes. Our goal will be to eliminate those conflicts that get in the way of your feeling better, enjoying life, and achieving success in your relationships and career.
Being committed to private practice full-time, I am available to you. I specialize in psychodynamic psychotherapy; and in addition, I do provide the option of adding medication to your treatment plan when we agree that it would be beneficial.
I have over 20 years of experience of helping people feel better, and I have extensive training in psychotherapy. I invite you to schedule a consultation with me and would look forward to meeting with you.
- Cost per Session: $150+
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Extensive understanding of Out of Network Benefits
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- School: New York University
- Year Graduated: 2009
- Certificate: ANCC - Board Certified / 2009009055
- Certificate Date: 2009
- Certificate: Psychoanalytic Association of New York - PANY / Psychoanalysis and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Certificate Date: 2020
- Relationship Issues
- Ambivalence, Internal Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Life Transitions, Feeling Stuck in Life,
- Personality Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Aviation Professionals
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- HIV / AIDS Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis