Amanda Walker is not currently accepting new clients.
Does it feel like you’re struggling to thrive in a world that just wasn’t built for you? We neurodivergent folks know this feeling all too well, and how especially hard it hits when you’re feeling lonely, depressed, anxious, lost, or just completely overwhelmed. Whether you’re just trying to keep your head above water every day or trying to emerge into a new stage of your life, you don’t need to do it all alone. While I specialize in working with autistic adults, these feelings can resonate with folks from all sorts of backgrounds, and I welcome you too. Let’s walk this journey together.
If you’re seeking support without judgement, you’ve come to the right place. I can work with you to organize thoughts, uncover goals, and help you find your own bravery and insight to come out the other side stronger, wiser, and true to yourself. I will help you tackle the present challenge, heal wounds from the past, and set the stage for a brighter future.
I am a therapist and counselor with a master’s degree in clinical psychology. I use a variety of evidence-based techniques, tailoring treatment to match you and your situation. My therapy is neurodivergent-affirming, trans-affirming, anti-ableist, anti-racist, and culturally sensitive. I strive to create a safe space to be your true authentic self.
- Session Fee: $150 per session
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
I only accept insurance in Colorado. If I am not in-network for you, check with your insurance provider about out-of-network benefits.
Email me or call (720) 687-3680 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Colorado / MFT.0002044
- School: California State University, Fullerton
- Year Graduated: 2016
- License No. and State: 0017397 Licensed Professional Counselor - Colorado
- License No. and State: 106054 Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - California
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- Intersex Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Emotionally Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family / Marital
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)