Amanda Gibb currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Do you find yourself getting stuck? Is anxiety disrupting your quality of life? Do you have distressing thoughts? Are you engaging in behaviors because you feel like you have to, not because you want to? Are you avoiding situations? Anxiety, obsessive-compulsive, and related disorders can lead individuals to avoid situations or endure them with distress, and causes other disruptions to functioning. When your disorder is calling the shots, this takes away your ability to choose. If you're ready to learn practical ways to manage thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, let's work on improving your quality of life.
I specialize in the treatment of OCD, body dysmorphic disorder, anxiety disorders, panic disorder, trichotillomania (hair pulling), and excoriation (skin picking). I am trained in multiple evidence based treatments, to tailor to your specific needs. This includes ERP, Inference-Based CBT (IBT), ACT, and metacognitive therapy.
These disorders can disrupt areas such as relationships, school, and work. I have a passion for treating these disorders, because I get to see people get back to what really matters in life. I believe in empowering my clients to have the tools they need to manage their mental health. I want to help you to not just survive, but build a life worth living.
“I offer telehealth services in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming, providing quality care from the comfort of your own home. ”
- Cost per Session: $120 - $150
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Deseret Mutual Benefit Advisers
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
For out of network insurance, I can provide a superbill you can submit to insurance for potential reimbursement.
Email me or call (801) 614-7942 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- License: Utah
- School: Utah State University
- Year Graduated: 2016
- License No. and State: LCSW-1269 Wyoming
- License No. and State: LCSW - 39011 Idaho
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Coping Skills
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Hair pulling and skin picking
- Self Esteem
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- HIV / AIDS Allied
- Intersex Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)