While each of our lives include their fair share of ups and downs, sometimes we need a helping hand to support us along the way. Life can be very stressful and it is normal to seek guidance when we need it. Whether you're dealing with general feelings of unhappiness, depression, anxiety, anger, low self-esteem, or experiencing challenging reactions to relationship issues, life transitions, grief, or trauma, I am here to help you on your path to healing.
I want to help you cultivate the skills to cope with the challenges you face, work through feeling "stuck," and provide the support needed to heal emotional pain. You are so much more than your worst experiences, and you deserve to live your life with joy, peace, and purpose.
With diverse and in-depth experience in clinical mental health, I have assisted individuals, couples, and families find healing, understanding, and peace. I provide a positive, action-oriented approach tailored to each client's unique needs in order to serve you best. I hope you will give me a call so we can start working towards your better future, today!
- Session Fee: $180 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $215 per session
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: New Jersey / 37PC00725800
- School: George Washington University
- Year Graduated: 2015
- Certificate: CRCC - Certified Rehabilitation Counselor / 145715
- Certificate Date: 2015
- Degree: Penn State University / BA Psychology / BS Rehabilitation & Human Services
- Year graduated: 2013
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Life Transitions
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Issues
- Women's Issues