Alyssa M Johnson
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, MSW, LCSW
Are you a woman feeling stressed out, exhausted, and over committed? Are you worn out from trying to be perfect? Feel like you're at a breaking point and things have to change, but aren't sure where to even start? That's where I come in.
My clients struggle with anxiety, depression, grief, life adjustments, or feel lost about who they are. I have a passion for helping women, so that's all I do! I've watched thousands of women reach their goals over my 20+ years.
If you're serious about making a change, I invite you to schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone call with me so we can make sure we're a good fit for one another - don't waste your time hoping to find the right counselor. Be sure! Call me today!
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Indiana University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1997
- License and State: 34004105A Indiana
- Cost per Session: $120 - $150
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- HSA's accepted
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Zur Institute / Coaching & Psychotherapy
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Women's Issues
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Life transitions for women, esp. moms
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)