Alison Fellowes Comly
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LICSW
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of Chicago, Yale Univ. Fellow
- Year Graduated: 2000
- License No. and State: LC50078109 District of Columbia
- Avg Cost (per session): $180 - $210
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Alison Fellowes Comly's Groups
Gather with other moms to express, release, and learn in a safe and trusting environment. Take time from the day that can be yours to nourish and rejuvenate.
Take time from the day to gain support, solve problems, and explore what it is like to be a dad.
Being a parent to a baby who has acid reflux can be extremely tiring and anxiety provoking. Come receive support from other parents and a trained therapist who has parented babies with acid reflux. Take time from the day to nourish yourself and rejuvenate.
5217 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20015
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Infant and Child Mental Health
- Trauma and PTSD
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Family / Marital
- Play Therapy