Alice Folger Stine currently has a waitlist for new clients.
I have a quiet approach to helping clients deal with loss, anxiety, and weathering transitions. I have been a licensed MFT for 34 years. In addition to treating those in locked psychiatric hospitals, I was the clinical director for two different residential treatment programs for over 25 years and have supervised over 100 interns.
I can offer support for those dealing with grief issues, including infertility and death of a loved one. I am also available to help elderly clients and their families deal with decisions regarding independent living.
I'm also a certified Art Therapist and offer sand tray therapy as well. These treatment approaches are suitable for adults as well as children. For younger children, I facilitate play therapy.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $110
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BHS | Behavioral Health Systems
- California Health and Wellness
- Cigna and Evernorth
You may contact NorCal billing to see if you are covered. Their number is (530) 622-1302. I do not take Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal.
Email me or call (530) 665-8582 with questions.
- License: California / 23925
- School: University of Notre Dame de namur
- Certificate: Art Therapy Association / Art Therapy certificate
- Certificate Date: 1982
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Expressive Arts
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy
Alice Folger Stine