Adrian Randal currently has a waitlist for new clients.
I am a marriage/family counselor licensed in California with over 15 years of experience working as a therapist and educational psychologist. I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns including depression, anxiety, relationship issues, parenting problems, career challenges, and ADHD. I have experience with people with genetic disorders, who are deaf and hard of hearing as well as visually impaired (in my work as school psychologist as well as a therapist). I have 15 years of experience in assessment, dx and tx of mental health issues
Learning differences and disabilities, Social-emotional and behavioral challenges, Mental health and education (e.g., Anxiety, Depression), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Executive Functioning Deficits. Parenting, co-parenting.
Give me a call for a free consult about any area of mental health, education, educational advocacy and psychological testing/assessment. It takes courage to seek for a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first steps towards a change. If you are ready to take that step I am here to support and empower you.
“Hey! I offer teletherapy as well as online psychological assessment. Give me a call with questions or if you want to consult.”
- Cost per Session: $120 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Check, Paypal, Visa
I do not take insurance. Payment is due at the end of session via venmo or paypal.
Email me or call (510) 982-1587 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- License: California / 106671
- School: Cal State East Bay (clinical child/school psycholo
- Year Graduated: 2006
I have a master's degree in clinical child/marriage and family therapy/school psychology. I work as a school psychologist during the day.
- License No. and State: 3673 Board of Behavioral Sciences - Licensed Educational Psychologist
- Men's Issues
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Developmental Disorders
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- I like greyhound dogs, all cats and biking!
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Children (6 to 10)
- Bisexual Allied
- Body Positivity
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Experiential Therapy
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)