Yasmin Banaei is not currently accepting new clients.
I am a board-certified, Georgetown-trained psychiatrist with subspecialization in reproductive mental health. While I treat a range of conditions, the men and women I see are bright, high-functioning people who have something getting in the way of living a more satisfying life. In addition to practicing general adult psychiatry, I focus in the treatment of women who experience emotional or physical difficulties during their reproductive life-cycle.
My approach to mental health is comprehensive, drawing on psychotherapy, mindfulness techniques, lifestyle modifications, and medication when necessary. I work collaboratively to create a plan of care that is considerate of each person's needs, wishes, and vulnerabilities.
- Cost per Session: $200+
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I provide you a superbill to submit to insurance. Almost all insurance companies reimburse for a portion of the visit cost.
Email me or call (202) 972-5180 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: District of Columbia / MD048615
- School: University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (76938)
- License No. and State: 86750 Yoga Alliance (Registered Yoga Teacher, 200-hour level)
- License No. and State: 0101270744 Virginia
- License No. and State: D0090328 Maryland
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Paternal Depression
- Reproductive psychiatry
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Transgender Allied