Welcome to The Cohen Center....Are you overly stressed? Suffering anxiety, panic attacks, ADHD symptoms, insomnia or depression? These symptoms are easily treatable, sometimes requiring medication. Willing to take the next step? Are you willing to see if medication, ideally, combined with therapy, can enhance your life. You will be monitored closely so that you do not needlessly experience side effects and that optimal treatment gains are obtained. Careful attention will be focused on any physical illnesses. Often this leads to a more appropriate diagnosis and plan of treatment.
Feeling ready to stop the suffering? New clients are offered appointments within 7 days of initial contact. Calls returned within 24 hours. Only one medication is changed at a time, so your responses are clearly delineated. Medications are tapered slowly to minimize discomfort. Thorough, accurate diagnoses are provided.
Customized treatment: Whether you are treated by either of out two broadly experienced and compassionate, Board Certified Psychiatrists, you will experience how safe, logical treatment enhances your life. You will be fully educated regarding all medications considered (risks vs. benefits), & receive the lowest dose required to achieve desired results. Finally, medications are discontinued when appropriate.
- Cost per Session: $200 - $300
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Most people are reimbursed 70 to 80%
- Please check with your mental health insurance co.
- The Cohen Center is considered "out of network"
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: New Jersey / 25MA07645700
- School: Downstate College of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 1999
- Board Certification: Psychiatry and Forensics
- Certificate: Board Certified in Forensic Psychiatry
- Certificate Date: 2004
- Certificate: Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Certificate Date: 2003
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Internet Addiction
- Medication Management
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- State of the art Medication Management
- Trauma and PTSD
- Video Game Addiction
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Customized treatment with experts including:
- Doctoral level therapist w/ 30 yrs experience or
- One of our two Board Certified Psychiatrists
The Cohen Center