Suma Singh MD
Psychiatrist, MD, ABAM
Are you looking to drink less or not at all? We offer the latest techniques in Medication Assisted Treatment to help people who may be using alcohol as a coping mechanism for stress, work-life balance, anxiety, etc. We have so many success stories at Los Gatos Health.
We will focus on helping you recharge and regain your vitality with evidence (scientific) based techniques of body-mind medicine. We offer genetic testing for mental health medications, naltrexone for reducing drinking, Vivitrol, and other medical, psychiatric, and therapy options to understand the root causes of the problem.
Dr. Singh is an integrative physician, Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, who brings a rare depth of knowledge, experience, and empathy to every patient interaction. She is a graduate of Stanford University Medical School, Harvard Medical School, and Boston University School of Medicine.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Stanford University Medical School
- Year Graduated: 1995
- License and State: G79389 California
- Cost per Session: $220 - $300
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Valley Health Plan - Commercial
- Valley Health Plan - Covered California
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Certificate Date: 2008
- Membership: American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Dual Diagnosis
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Medical Detox
- Medication Management
- Naltrexone, Sinclair Method, Suboxone
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Abuse
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing