Suma Singh - Integrative Medicine
Psychiatrist, MD, ABAM
We offer latest evidence-based treatments for reducing and overcoming unhealthy substance use, including naltrexone treatment (known in Europe as "The Sinclair Method") for alcohol and Vivitrol. Unhealthy coping strategies like alcohol or substance use can happen to anyone and we can help you turn things around.
Suma Singh MD is Board Certified Addiction Medicine with 20+ years experience in opioid dependence treatment. As a Harvard and Stanford trained specialist, she is one of the most skilled addiction physicians in the country.
We can help. Call us today.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Stanford University Medical School
- Year Graduated: 1995
- License and State: G79389 California
- Cost per Session: $200 - $350
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Valley Health Plan - Commercial
- Valley Health Plan - Covered California
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: American Board of Addiction Medicine / Board Certification
- Certificate Date: 2008
- Certificate: American Society of Addiction Medicine / Board Certification
- Certificate Date: 1998
- Dual Diagnosis
- Alcohol Abuse
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone) Licensed
- Drug Abuse
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing