Your mental health challenges are hindering your personal, academic, or professional life. You are ready to ask for help and have taken a significant step by starting your search. I would like to help you find a path to greater wellbeing. My approach begins with a consultation to discuss your concerns and treatment options.
I am a Harvard-trained, board-certified private practice psychiatrist and Harvard Medical School lecturer. I offer ongoing medication management, psychotherapy, and/or second opinion consultations. I work with a broad range of adults but have special expertise in psychopharmacology, psychodynamic psychotherapy, college mental health, and LGBTQ populations.
I am temporarily accepting new clients and referrals. If you are interested, please reach out to me to schedule an initial consultation or to request a free brief phone conversation. I typically respond to new inquiries in 3-4 days.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I do not contract with any health insurance companies.
Email me or call (617) 440-3579 with questions.
- License: Massachusetts / 289998
- School: Boston University School of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Degree: BIDMC Harvard Psychiatry Residency
- Year graduated: 2021
- Degree: University of California Berkeley / B.A.
- Year graduated: 2011
- Mood Disorders
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Addiction
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Use
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Motivational Interviewing